Below are the list of 10 top most Airports in Asia which needs to improve their quality and Services.
1. Chennai International Airport : Worst Airport With number 1 Position
2. Dhaka Shahjalal International Airport, Bangladesh : Very Slow Moving, Filled with Insect-filled and less amenities.
3. Ho Chi Minh City Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Vietnam : Very reasonable airport. Average facilities and cleanliness.
4. Phnom Penh International Airport, Cambodia : Very tiny Airport with lots of metal chairs and seats with armrests.
5. Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, China : This Airport is very dirty, dull, inefficient, unaccommodating, lack of amenities and worst bathroom experiences.
6. Hanoi Noi Bai International Airport Vietnam : Hanoi’s international and domestic airport is very hot, chaotic, air conditioning not properly working and also not clean.
7. Tashkent International Airport, Uzbekistan : Travellers are not happy with check-in to security to boarding to baggage. Reports of bribes and immigration processes being highly suspect in the Airport.
8. Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Philippines : The rating of this airport is very low but however it improves their selves after 3 years only for its Terminal 3.
9. Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, Nepal : Nepal’s international airport are also know as “bus station in an impoverished neighbourhood”.
10. Islamabad Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Pakistan : Islamabad Benazir Bhutto International Airport is full with the crowds always and crowd control team is absence always. Moreover no proper security checks, and lack of cleanliness and technology.